Ever wonder why things happen? People say it's for a reason. Sometimes I see no reason. Sometimes bad things simply happen to good people.
Maybe these life tests are faith builders. Maybe the trials are character builders too. Maybe this life would have no purpose if nothing bad ever happened and we had no reason to hope for a better tomorrow. I can't help but ponder the meaning of it all.
The one thing I know and the ONLY thing that gets me through each painful moment I experience in this life is that there is a God. Not only is there a God, but He is loving, forgiving and faithful. Jesus came to earth and suffered more heartache than I will probably ever know. We each have our own cross to bear. No matter the path, we believers share one common goal of eternal life with our Creator and Master.
Thank you, Father, for the nail scarred hands and for carrying me when I cannot bear to walk this path alone. One set of footprints.....
Clink, clink, clink...
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment